Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Headache

I have had a weird nerve pain type headache for the past three days. Its kind of like the nervy pain you sometimes get when an ear is infected, but my ear is fine and I"ve been on antibiotics. I tried a decongestant last night, but it didn't help.

Anyway, the point is that it hurts and its making me cranky. I really don't want to miss work to go to the doctor again, but I guess a headache that doesn't go away counts as a reason to see the doc, doesn't it? 

Gideon had a terrible day at daycare today. Apparently he threw his food across the room, screamed and bullied all the kids, and used his fingernails on Cathy and drew blood. I don't know what to do about him. Its like one day he's perfectly fine and happy and another day, when everything is the same, he is miserable to be around. He's not even happy those days. I try to tell him he's hurting people's feelings and making us sad. I try to separate him from others when he gets that aggressive, I try to make him sit on his bed when he's out of control, but these things keep happening. I feel like I'm doing wrong my him somehow. 

I applied to the wichita school system today. WOrking on applications for eldorado and dodge city schools. I have a credential file set up with career services. So, its on me now, to get the tests taken and do well, and to apply to the jobs. God, that is so scary. 

1 comment:

msholiday said...

I was thinking about your boy getting angry and both days were basically the same type of day. I just wondered if it might be something he is eating. Some people can ingest certain things, like my Sweetie, give him aspartain, and he get raging mad. I never see him angry except with his sugars are out of wack and he's ingested something that is sugar free with Aspartain.
Just a thought.