Well, it was a typical day at home with a sick kid and a big brother. Noah started the day sweet and I about said screw it and took them to daycare and went to work. But I didn't, he was just to lethargic and feverish yesterday for me to be comfortable in writing it off. We went to the doctor's office and waited and waited with Noah not feeling good and wanting to play and gideon just wanting to not be in a doctor's office waiting room and both of them being noisey and impatient. anyway, finally got in and the doc listens to his lungs and annouces that they "aren't clear" I'm not sure what exactly that means, but he put him on keflex and wants to see him back on thursday, so I'm guessing it was pretty alarming.
So, the kid has the antibiotic that smells and tastes like ass. And is tired and grouchy and tired of being tired and wanting to play, but too sicj to play long with out it all degrading into a crying fit and sitting on mom. I"m tired.
don't have much else to blog about tonight. the kids kinda wore me out today.
2 comments:
Hope everyone is better soon!
he's much better today, but we managed to accidentally dump the antibiotic on the floor, so must wait until tomorrow to get a refill from the doc.
Post a Comment