Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Over too soon

I've been staying up late, sleeping in late, bumming around in sweat pants. Its been great. Alas, wth plenty of "homework" and spring cleaning still needing to be done, and the end in sight, I'm bummed. 

I've deep cleaned the kitchen and the little guys' bedrooms. I've sorted through the semi-permanent pile of laundry that took up residence in my room. I washed allthe bedding. I still have a bit of homework to do and submit for the latest class I finished and I wanted to make lesson plans for the rest of the year up so that it wouldn't be an issue.  Needless to say, I've been lazy. And I've loved every minute of it. 

And then it was Thursday. Followed by Friday, a weekend and an overly swift return to reality. I'm not looking forward to it. I guess I've kind of checked out of the current year already. The salary issue, above everything else has kind of soured me towrds it. 

So, here's to the end of the break. I hope I manage to be renewed and refreshed when I get back.

No comments: