Monday, March 30, 2009

Silly Me

Put the kids to bed, again. Took a fifteen minute walk in the wind and dark. Realized what my problem is. 

Its been seven years since we lost mom. What is it about grief that sneeks up on you, makes you feel like you've been crying all day even though you never shed one tear? 

Took a hotter then hot shower, and a benedryl. One of these days I won't be a pathetic mess. 

2 comments:

msholiday said...

We miss our loved ones more as the years fly by. I think of my grandparents every day and miss them more now because I have time. Your mom sure wouldn't want to see you unhappy because of her.

msholiday said...

I read Dr. Gott every day and today he's talking about your problem, and what might help.
DEAR DR. GOTT: I want to tell you about my experience with vitamin C tablets to stop urinary-tract infections. My urologist suggested two vitamin C tablets (1,000 milligrams each) daily. I have been free of UTIs for many years with this remedy. My urologist said it is more difficult for an infection to take hold in acidic urine.

DEAR READER: Your urologist is right on the money. Vitamin C helps increase the amount of acid in urine. As a result, the bladder is not an appealing environment for harmful bacteria. You have found a remedy that works for you and may help other readers. Thank you for writing