Saturday, March 7, 2009

Strange

Is how I'm feeling. My dad got his wife, Twyla to set up a facebook and she friended me, and of course I accepted. She has pictured of her kids and of dad. No mention of step children. So I went and looked around on dad's facebook. He doesn't have pictures of me or the boys on his facebook eigther. I know this REALLY shouldn't bother me, at all. I'm 27. I'm an adult with a good job and with wonderous boys. Why should what someone else puts on their facebook matter to me, at all?

I ordered a collection of short stories off amazon a few days ago. I was craving something to read and sometimes short stories are easier to keep track of, and are usually meatier, when I am so busy. Anyway, its all stories related to life in a postapocalyptic world. I read four stories while the litte guys pretended to nap. In one, the cure for human violence lead to humanity becoming insane and dying. In another a group od children were tricked into buring their parents alive. A group of super human mercenaries who eat dirt and regrow body parts find a dog, keep it for a while, and end up eating it because it jsut can't survive in the horrible polluted world they occupy. 

Set against all that, I'm watching a sow on TV where people go on bus tours of homes for sale. All the people look like thiny disguised monsters. 

I think I may be a little warped. 

No comments: