Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bothered

I cheated. I drove to walmart. But I had a really good reason. I was totally out of pullups. I had meant to get lisap to run me by the dollar store for some, but seh was in this pannicy hurry, which made me be in a panicy hurry and I forgot to even mention it.

Anyway, backtracking, tagged the car. What a relief. Trying not to cheat, but at least I can get somewhere if I really need to.

I called the state and the insurance people again. The insurance company (the one with the gecko) says the information was faxed to the state monday. The state swears up and down that they would have proccessed and the thing cleared by now if they had. SO I had to call the insurance company and have the thing faxed again, then the state told me that it could take another three days before it was proccessed. If they sent it to the righ tnumber. I have to call the gecko tomarrow to see what number they have been faxing things to.

While all this was going on (trying to fit it in when I got home, but before five when all the offices close) I have two little gys crying for no apparent reason. I don't know if its daylight savings time that had them messed up or if they are getting sick again, but they were hungry and tired and very cranking when they first got home.

Oh, and gideon's daycare teacher want to "talk to me" in the morning. I don't even know what to expect. Is he getting expelled, are they worried about him, about me, I have these horrible thoughts running through my head about it. I feel so scrutinized these days and I don't like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the teacher doesn't bring stress. I'm so glad you have a car at last!