Turns out that the evil social workers are actually good for something. The lady who comes once a week couldn't take me, but she could nag her husband into it. And that is exactly what she did. He is a very nice man who came and got me when he got off work and let me use his big shiny truck to test. Yay! I passed.
I know you are right, I need to cut this person's presence in my life. I know that she has mental health issues and I know that she THINKS what she did was completely appropriat, but it wasn't and being mentally ill is not a valid reason for interfering with another family's health and happiness.
So, my first legal drive was to the chinees buffet fir Isaiah, he gorged on eggrolls while I kept the littel guys mostly contained. Lots of noodles were eaten by all. So, sticky and fed, we proceded to walmart, where we got new easter clothes, that is, the boys did, I had ordered some nice clothes online. So, while I don't know if we will be going to the same church anymore, wherever we go, we will be well dressed.
Peace and true independence is what I am feeling now, with a strong dash of residual hurt.
1 comment:
Social Worker sounds like she is on your side, that's cool.
Yay for having your liscence!!
That's so cool.
I want to send something for Easter but have left it a little late, silly me.
Alley I am so very proud of you the way you handle things, you're not only a great mum but you are an inspiration to me. I see you grow and become stronger all the time.
Post a Comment