Saturday, March 8, 2008

Just want everyone to know . . .

That I am beign very good. I haven't tried to drive the car. Its very tempting, but as it isn't tagged, and I don't have a permit, I don't think it would be a very long drive. Anyway, I kept busy today.

I cleaned the living room, really cleaned, pulled the couch and big chair out and got the crap that had piled up under them. (How does so much unidentifiable stuff end up there?) Cleaned and then rearranged my room. Again, with the mountains of crap under furniture. Cleaned out the closet, go trid of a bunch of stuff that had been sitting in them for months without being touched, or used.

So, was a productive day, but still didn't drive. I did let my oldest son sit in it for a few minutes, sounds silly, but that is what saturday afternoons are for. Being silly. And cleaning house.

No comments: