I usually don't post in the morning, but since I'm home with a sick baby who has decided to be fine, I will.
The morining news is running this story about a researcher who found that women lie more often and more convincingly then men. Then they go into the kinds of lies. Like lieing about shopping and spending too much money or lieing about loving a rich man so that he will take care of them and they can wear all the "prada they want".
Are women stillseen as being that shallow in this country? I know that I am not a traditional feminist. I don't get bent out of shape over the under fed, under aged bimbos that are used to sell everything from cars to fast food. But to comeout with a report that confirms that women lie to get rich men to marry them, seems a bit over the top for a news program.
I for one, think that both sexes tell lies for al sorts of reasons. But there is never agood reason to lie.
No comments:
Post a Comment