So, still no word from the driver control office. Did some calling around and found out that the request was still knocking around the offices at the insurance company. Apparently, they still have to option to deny the request after reviewing the reasons I was suspended. I insisted on finding out why people were likely to be deinied and I got something to do with the specific company under geico and DUIs. Well, I don't have any DUIs and she said that the company I went in under was likely okay, so I think it'll be alright, but the thing won't be sent to kansa until next week, and then kansas will take several days of foot dragging before they put the information into the computer.
Which all boils down to me not being a driver for at least another week or two.
So damn frustrating. I was much more patient with the situation when I didn't see an end so close. Okay, doin gmy best though. That has to count for something.
No comments:
Post a Comment