Tuesday, March 18, 2008

YUCK!

Okay, so this weekend, gideon and noah were sick. Sunday, it was Isaiah's turn. Today and last night, it was my turn. I hate being sick. Really. really hate it.

And it seems like I am gettign sick more and more often of late. I don't know if its the generally tougher yucks that have been around this winter or if it is to do with this other health stuff that has been going around.

But tomarrow I think will be better. Managed to keep dinner down and I am not as weak as I was earlier. Its also supposed to be nicer in the morning, so maybe we will actually have a nice spring break afterall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still, better than being at work? Good luck and feel better everyone!!

Alyce said...

I'd actually take nice weather and not being ill over sitting around all day with nothing to do and it not being fit to be outside.