So, the baby has an earach. Like I knew he did. He needs amoxicillin, like I knew he did. Buuuut, I still missed another day of work to take him to the doctors, where they annouced that he has an earach and needs antibiotics.
Anyway, going to the rhuematolgist in the morning, then to the mall for some totally gratoutitus shopping. The people will bring the car over on friday, and the next week I should be able to go get my liscence. YAH! I will have to take a driving and written test though. I hope that it all stillis in there. i mean, its mostly common sense.
Other then that, not much to report. Things is falling into place and if I can possible get these kids healthy, I'll be a happy camper. Unitl then, I think that fact that they can't find someone to replace me is all that keeps me employed.
1 comment:
I am so happy for you getting a car...finally. Like the song says: You've come a long way Babe.
Post a Comment