And I am stuck on what to do. What would YOU, the reader do? Flood the state with job applications and see where I get picked up, or be picky and wait for something within driving distance of this town to open up?
Do I uproot the kids one more time, I keep a low paying, stressful position to give the kids some stability. Isaiah is doing great so far in challenger. Gideon has the benefit of the discovery center. I'm working on getting Noah into early hearstart. There aren't many towns around here with those kinds of resources.
Money/stability/money/stability/money/stability
I know what my heart tells me, to stay here and let my kids settle in and claim a home town. And I know my head tells me find a position in public schools with KPRS and a nice bluecross/blue sheild package.
But I don't know which to listen to. I do know that the school I work at now isn't a great fit for me. I do know that when I graduate and am out of student housing, my bills are going to go up and my student loans and grants will need to be honored, I took out a grant with the promise that I would work four years in a low income school district. It will convert to a nonsubsidised loan if I don't follow through.
I have work to do. But I do need some input.
1 comment:
I would cast my bread on the water. Flood the State or States with your applications, the sky is the limit. Stability is the love children feel in their home no matter where it is. It is not having a parent who is on drugs or drunk. It's a caring parent that the kids knows loves them. The resources you require for your kids should be available in a lot of places and that is something to investigate later on. You can go anywhere and put down roots. Education and money = freedom. Yahoo for you!
Post a Comment