Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Been Praying on it

And I talked to my boss. I didn't give him an ultimatum or anything, but he is well aware that the pay is much lower then I could make elseware. 

I will get a raise when I graduate, it wont amount to much, but its something. I have decided that there are people who live on less then I make now and then I would make after graduation. I think what I will do is to plan the year like I would be there next year, I wrote up the curriculum changes I wanted. But I will still keep my eyes open for another opportunity. If something really nice opens up, I will take it. 

I went ahed and took the TEACH grant, so that limits the amount of time I would spend there to another three years, but that kind of forces me to not settle for a small place with excessively low pay for too long. Either way, and I know this sounds really nutty, God has taken care of us for a long time now and I don't think he plans to stop any time soon. I need to just have a little faith that when he wants me to move along, he will arrang it, until then, he takes care of me. 

No comments: