Friday, January 16, 2009

change in plans

But I think its a good thing.

I had thought I was going to have this neighbor and old highschool buddy of mine watch the boys while I was in class. Well, she finally got around to talking money and wanted $40 an evening! that is more then what a liscensed daycare would charge me for drop in service. So, after a little soul searching, because I don't want to offend her and end up with her bad mouthing me all over the neborhood, I decided that I couldn't take that deal. So I talked to Cathy, the lady who watches the kids during the day again. She says she will try it out for $20 a night. 

I hope I'm making the right choice. But I seriously think the girl is mis informed about what going rates for sitters are. Or i am, but I don't think someone who makes their money that way is. So we are going to count on cathy doing it. I am hoping that it works out, or that i can find an undergrad coed who has the time to do it for a little extra spending cash.

Did I tell you about mike? I think I did, but this morning was so long ago and I didn't sleep well lasst night, so the brain pan isn't functioning all that efficiently. 

Is it a bad thing that I am enjoying watching my new TV so much?

No comments: