Thursday, January 22, 2009

Better

I was good. I got up early and swept the floor and went to work and was good at work (which translates into being roped into three extra things during my homeroom), came home, played outside with the kids, made quick dinner and cleaned up after. 

And I am still tired. Still need a shower and still need to write a paper and fold laundry. Once again it is nearly bedtime and I have a to do list longer then available time. 

I know, people are tired of reading this. There must be something wrong with me that I can't keep it together enough to get all this done with poise, grace and style. I know there must be or outsiders looking in wouldn't react the way they do. Maybe I am just a lazy slob and don't diserve the good things I have, let alone the good things I want. 

I finally got a letter from the local hud office. It was informing me that my application for rental vouchers had been denied due to me missing an intake appointment. What really sucks, I got the letter telling me about the appointment the day after I got the cancelation letter. I called the office, explained the I didn't get the first letter, and left a message for them to call me back. I'm not sure if I still qualify for vouchers, but if I don't end up getting a higher paying position next year, they can't hurt much. 

I also finally got a responce from the medicaid people. They approved the kids, but not me. I'm not surprised. Adults with not severe health issues don't usually qualify. I wish I made enough to not have to mess with it at all. 

Okay, well aimless typing isn't getting anything accomplished. I guess I am going to take a shower, write a paper, finish the discussion board for class, and then go to bed. 

1 comment:

msholiday said...

I never got things done either.....until I wrote a to do list each day, and crossed off each one as I did it. Such a simple thing, worth the time and effort in order to get things accomplished. Don't forget to give yourself some time as well.