Friday, January 16, 2009

Uninvited guest

So, yesterday was interesting. Got a nice chunk of cash from school. Bought a few things that I have been wanting or needing. didn't end up buyying as expensive an items as I had thought. But did upgrade the TV (the other one really is dying) and got a differnt stand for it (new one isn't as huge and clunky so the room actually feels rommier), and got a little stero because I'm tired of not having good sounding music around. Another DVD player so that the little one can go to the back room with the old TV. It was a selfish evening, but I think it will help things out around here. (Now that the kids can watch movies in their room, they can STAY THE HELL OUT OF MINE-Have you tried to sleep in a bed where a three year old had snacked?)

So, all in all it was a busy evening. Ended up going to bed later then is normal for me, but I felt good about it because I was happy. Then there is this pounding on my door and someone outside shouting. I jump up, half awake and go see what's happening. I considered calling 911, but didn't have enouhg brain power to manage it. 

It was mike. Drunk, beat up, and left that weird woman he's been with. Still won't tell me what went on, other then that he left her, she followed him to someone's house and then to the bar, and that some guy sucked punched him. His lip looks like he was kicked by a horse.  I really really don't want him here for the next several days.  Or months. 

But how does one kick out a puppy in the middle of winter?

No comments: