To not feel like I was making people uncomfortable
TO be able to sit in church and then get the kids towards the end
To sing songs of praise
To get in the car and come back home again
I liked this church we went to tonight. I think we will try it out for a few more weeks and see if I want to join it. They are an independant church, which means that the money they raise and the work they take on don't have to come from a distant organization. They seem dedicated to working there in down town joplin and the group tends to be younger and if not hip, then not stuck in themud either.
There were lots of kids. Gideon and Noah had fun in the kid room. Isaiah made a friend or two in the big kid room, He complained about being bored and we had to have a talk about how to behave in a church, but for the most part the kids were well behaved. It helped that lots of kids are there, people who have kids are understanding of kid restlesness.
No comments:
Post a Comment