Dad has been on a video conference kick all weekend, which means he will im me, but not talk or have a conversation until the voice and video are up and working. Nothing wrong with that, but its frustrating because his connection really isn't fast enough for that so it ends up with him calling my computer, fussing that he can't see us or we can't see him, and then insisting we switch to a different messaging program. So, lots of time, not much conversation.
I can't wait for payday. I ordered a portable disheasher and when I get paid I am going to go pay for it and set up delivery. I know, not that exciting, but I am anyway. School starts for me next week. I already have assignments due, but I don't have the books yet. I hope the instructor is understanding.
I am watching a dog training show and thinking that the training looks alot like what we do with little kids. Makes a person wonder.
Remember when I said I wanted to reconnect with some people I found through facebook. Well, one had ignored me. And one sometimes ignors me and sometimes doesn't. I will be honest, it isn't what i wanted and I don't like the way that makes me feel. But another girl who I went to school with who also is on facebook and lives near us here is a different story. She has a little boy that is right between noah and gideon and they like to play. She is going to watch the boys while I am in class this semester and we talk and hang out when time allows. So I guess its a mixed blessing.
I need to learn how to let go of what I plan and accept what God sends me. But that doesn't mean that I am going to quit trying to be friends with some more real world people. (not that I don't appreciate my bloggy peeps- but I can't exactly call a blog friend when I am moving and need a hand or upset and need a hug or happy and want to share it).
2 comments:
Well if you were closer I would love to be a bloggy friend/helper. But alas I'm here in cold and snowy Canada, working the snowblower every week.
Glad you found someone on Facebook from your past worth keeping in touch with. Hope this friend turns into someone special in your life.
And I'd take you up on it, but there's no way I am moving any further north. ITs FRAKING cold here. And I don't like it.
Post a Comment