Friday, January 9, 2009

Sometimes . . . Life is just craptastic

And there isn't a whole lot that can be done about it. I ordered my books online early because I got an email from a proffesor informing me that work would be due 24 hours after the semester began. The checking account is a bit thin, but I figured we could just barely manager to wing it. 

Being without phone is not an option, so I bought a go phone and a card for minutes, ended up costing 70 bucks I didn't feel like spending. But I can't work in one town and live in another and not have a phone. SEt it up online. It doesn't work. One of the numbers is one digit off. And customer service is closed. I hope they let me change it, otherwise that will have been money throw away. 

Some days I feel like such an idiot. A smart person would have decent credit. A smart person would have a decent spouse and kids who weren't wild animals when set next to kids who come from "intact" homes. We are loud, socially akward and a bit weird. And sometimes I feel like a space alien. 

anyway, have papers to grade. Grades to tabulate. And to get online for a customer service chat in the morning. It was so nice today, but cloudy and cold by the time I got home with the kids. I evny people who have families. 

No comments: