Now, there was plenty of pizza that she could have gotten in line, got the cheese and everything would have been okay. But she didn't, she was excessively polite and waited. Which is fine, some women play the marter very well, but the whole crying fit, from a forty something woman, was a bit much. Wasn't it. what's so wrong with standing up and saying, "I need THAT peice" no one would have minded. But no, and it still bugs me. People need to quit being so wussy or something.
And has anyone seen the commercials for the GNC vita packs. Little packages of vitamine pills, like six or seven pills daily, just in suppliments and multivitamines, and the ad campagine is all shots of people popping pills. what is wrong with us as a society that people think they need to pop pills to be healthy.
Okay, that's all I have. I am trying to pre-make my lunches for the next week, because the school lunck lady makes terribly greasy and overly starchy foods.
Also, Noah is either sick or just exhausted. He didn't nap today, neither did gideon. Now Gideon is alseep on my bed and noah is crying uncontrolably in his bed. Just wont accept anything. So, in he went. I feel so mean.
Another thing that realy bugs me for no reason, I have step sisters, right? Well one of them is so good at posing for a picture that the girl has never taken a bad picture, she isn't that pretty, but she always turns her head to the side and just a little down so you can tell she has practiced how to take a really good picture. And then she posted what is probably the most unflattering picture of me in exsistance on her facebook account.
No comments:
Post a Comment