Saturday, January 17, 2009

Interesting

So, I emailed the girl about not being able to pay her price and that I was going with the other sitter, and she hasn't responded and went from messaging me on facebook and commenting back and forth on photos or whatever to dead silence. 

So I guess that is the answer. I hate it when shit like this happens. 

Lets see, turned on a cell phone today. A real one, not a go phone. The service with the Go phones is terrible compared to the real thing. Even talking to someone on one is bad. I'm gonna pay dad th emoney to cancel the other phone and help them get that bill current and then I will pay my own bill in my own name from now on. 

I also set up an upgrade on my cable, pretty new tv needs pretty new cable. Well, not really, but its on sale and a bundled package with a home phone and the internet I alreay have and the digital cable is only 25 more then what I pay now. 

What else, I am at a loss with Gideon. He's taken to pooping in the bedrooms. He can go all night without wetting himself. He stays dry all day, but he poops in weird places. Its gross and smelly and not a little bit worrisome. 

3 comments:

msholiday said...

That is worrisome about Gideon, he is still very young, if he was 5 or 6 years old then I would take him to a Doctor about that. Mayb you still should take him to the Doctor about it. Something might be bothering him.
I went to cell phones and uncorded phones, all they were was a pain in the butt. Now I'm back to corded landlines. No trouble.
Sorry to hear about your "friend". I figure people are in your past for a reason, and she showed you her reason. Better to find this out now and not later. Hire a female school kid, someone must be looking for some extra cash. Keep it all business and everything should be o.k.
Extra cable channels are always more fun.

Alyce said...

Yeah, I am sure I can find an underclassman or a high school kid who can babysit occasionally for less then she wanted.

I dunno, I just feel used a little bit, like they weren't interested in being friends with us at all, just wanting to get as much out of me a they could.

I think I will have to have him evaluated. I mean, I am the first to admit that he is the "weird" kid, but this is extreme. I am just so afraid that they will try to turn it around so its my parenting and nothing else. And honestly, I don't want to waste my time and energy on it if that's what they are going to tell me.

msholiday said...

Does he has a po chair? If so put it where he is doing his business. He might find it fun to sit and go in it. Maybe you should pretend to sit on it and grunt and groan and when he isn't looking put in a fake turd or Oh Henry bar. Then make a big fuss about what you just left. What ever you do don't let him see you eating the Oh Henry bar. ;-)