i am thankful for this warm home in this cold season
I am thankful that the sun has decided to shine today
I am thankful for an extra day off
I am thankful to like in a country that allows me to go to school to better our situation
I am thankful for Isaiah's bright smile and active mind
I am thanful for Noah's laugh and chubby legs and his little brain that figures things out way to quickly
I am thankful for gideon's looking at me and saying "I love you, you are so cute" when I am about as frustrated with him as is possible
I am thankful for my job
I am thankful for the technologies we have that give us such a safe and comfortable life
I am thankful for a peaceful transfer of power
I am thankful for pain medicine for hurting joints
I am thankful for my computer, and all my stuff really, remember when I started, i lived in my dad's livingroom and had to walk to work at five in the morning? Wow what a difference. Now i commute almost an hour, but I'm still up early.
I think i need to have Gideon evaluated. And it scares the crap outta me. What if they say he needs someone at home with him 24/7 and I can't work? What if they say its all my fault that he's different? What if there isn't anything that will ever make him "normal" what ever the hell that is.
i love him, but i don't want him to be a baby forever. When they are little, its easy to just take things as they come. But he's less then a month from being four. He acts like a kid who just turned two, maybe two and a half. I think the fact that he and Noah at so close in ability all of a sudden is what is makeing this so obvious.
He talks better then noah, but noah is catching up. He is a little more coordinated then noah. But things like emotional control, the ability to sit still and enjoy a book or a movie or to handle being told "no" or to be able to roll with a change in routine, Noah is better at all of those.
I really don't want to have to put that kid on high powered drugs. I'm so afraid that is what the will want to do to him.
1 comment:
I sure can hear your fear. Just remember you can always say no to anything you're uncomfy with, you're his Mom. Do you have pre-school there? That would be a great place to put him. I also wonder what is going on with him during the day? Is any of his behaviors stemming from what maybe happening at the babysitters? Some of the things you have said would indicate that something is happening that he can't verbalize and is doing these things, to try and express himself.
Stop worring you're a good Mom.
Post a Comment